# v2.4.3 - July 11, 2020
- Adds support for Czech language 🇨🇿.
- Event listeners applied to
<FormulateInput>are now forwarded to their internal input element.
selectinputs that have no model data and no placeholder now auto-select the first value.
- Adds a
minimumprop to the input type
- Improves model reactivity for
- Fixes a bug that prevented
groupinputs from accessing
formValuesin custom validation rules.
- Fixes a bug in the
datevalidation rule that incorrectly parsed some dates ending in zero.
- Fixes a bug that prevented models being initially set to
# v2.4.2 - July 1, 2020
- Adds new
optionalvalidation rule that allows allows fields to only run validation if they have a value.
- Fixes a bug where
falsewhen forms seeded a
Number 0to a
- Fixes a bug where
@inputevent before the form model was updated.
- Fixed a bug where an empty string was parsed as a validation rule.
# v2.4.1 - June 22, 2020
- Adds support for Polish language 🇵🇱.
- Updates Korean translation removing generic particles.
# v2.4.0 - June 17, 2020
2.4.0 is another significant update with some much-anticipated
- Full class customization 🎨
- Adds a robust schema for form generation 🤖
- Supports any external components
- Supports HTML elements
- Supports element nesting
- Adds support for programmatic form submission using named forms.
- Adds support for custom
slotProps, top-level props that can be passed into your custom slot components.
# v2.3.8 - June 9, 2020
- Fixes a bug that could cause two identical
@inputevents to be fired from a
# v2.3.7 - June 7, 2020
- Adds support for Hebrew language 🇮🇱.
# v2.3.6 - June 4, 2020
- Fixes a bug that caused
formValuesin custom validation messages to be corrupted.
# v2.3.5 - June 4, 2020
- Adds automatic dependency tracking to validation rules that access other form values.
Example: A validation rule that ensures
Field C is equal to the sum of field
Field A and
The above validation rule would sum values of
B and compare equality to
C. Previously this worked when editing
C, but if you updated
B without touching
C it would not re-run the validation on
C. This resulted in bug-like behavior in validation rules like
confirm. This version ensures the dependencies of the rule are automatically tracked and validation is re-triggered on any dependent fields.
# v2.3.4 - June 2, 2020
rootEmitto the context object to allow custom inputs to trigger events.
data-has-valueattribute to root wrapper when inputs have values.
hasValueattribute to the context object.
- Fixes a css bug causing
boxinputs to have their internal box visible on super wide screens.
- Adds polish diacritic characters to
# v2.3.3 - May 20, 2020
- Adds support for Spanish language 🇨🇺.
# v2.3.2 - May 20, 2020
- Adds support for Russian language 🇷🇺.
# v2.3.1 — May 18, 2020
- Fixes an issue that caused labels to occasionally disconnect from their
boxinput when used in SSR in conjunction with a
# v2.3.0 — May 18, 2020
2.3.0 is a significant update that re-structures several internal
APIs and provides a slew of new features 🎉. There should be no breaking changes
- Adds new input type
- Structure groups of data in you form model.
- Validate a set of fields as a single rule.
- Repeat groups of fields.
- Improves accessibility by including
aria-describedbyattribute on inputs when help text is supplied.
- Adds new named form methods
- Adds support for stopping validation rules when they fail.
- The new
bailrule will stop validation if any rules fail after it.
- You can now apply a modifier
^to any rule name
^requiredto stop validation if that specific rule fails.
- The new
matchesrule now supports regular expressions when using string validation syntax (some caveats).
- Fixes a bug where fields removed from a form did not take their data with them.
- Adds a new
submitto only show errors when a form is submitted.
- Adds extensive support for slots.
errorsslots to every input type.
- Adds the ability to override the default "slot components" for all available slots to make global changes.
- Adds new
@error-visibilityevents to inputs.
- Adds new
@validationevent to forms.
- Adds Korean language 🇰🇷.
vue-test-utilsto version 1, updating all deprecated tests methods.
# v2.2.13 - May 4, 2020
- Small fix for sliders on Mozilla (Firefox) browsers.
# v2.2.12 - May 4, 2020
nameattribute to be passed through to internal input element.
- Adds support for deterministic auto-generated ids for better SSR hydration.
# v2.2.11 - April 29, 2020
@braid/vue-formulate-i18nto 1.5.0 which adds Dutch support.
# v2.2.10 - April 29, 2020
- Removes node 11 as engine in
package.json(should not have ever been there).
# v2.2.9 - April 28, 2020
- Fixes an issue that caused inputs to remain in the form even when they were removed (via
# v2.2.8 - April 13, 2020
- Fixes a bug with
optionsprop is an empty array.
- Adds the form name as a second argument to the error handler.
# v2.2.7 - April 6, 2020
@braid/vue-formulate-i18nadding Arabic support.
# v2.2.6 - March 27, 2020
@braid/vue-formulate-i18nto 1.3.3 which fixes some
devDependenciesthat were in
# v2.2.5 - March 20, 2020
- Adds basic support for IE11.
While the core features of Vue Formulate now work on IE11, the default snow theme still needs a bit of work on more complex components like files.
# v2.2.4 - March 18, 2020
- Adds support for third argument on
betweenvalidation rule with
valueas supported options.
# v2.2.3 - March 16, 2020
- Adds support for Italian locale.
- Fixes a small bug with image previews on the
# v2.2.2 - March 11, 2020
- Adds support for Japanese locale.
- Fixes French locale to include translations of all validation rules.
# v2.2.1 - March 9, 2020
- Fixes styling issues with file uploads and long filenames.
- Adds support for Portuguese locale
# v2.2.0 - March 7, 2020
- Adds a suite of tooling for form errors and back end error handling.
- Improves the i18n architecture so contributors can add languages without adding to the package size.
- Added support for startsWith and endsWith field validation.
- Fixed a bug that caused validation rules to not be displayed on blur for the box classification.
# v2.1.1 - March 1, 2020
- Patches incorrect class name on
# v2.1.0 - March 1, 2020
- Patched issue that caused
FormulateFormto not properly hydrate a
boxclassification when used with
- Patched an issue that caused
radiotypes to have an initial value when they should have been empty if used with
- Fixed uploader handling when implemented with
- Added support for displaying initial values on on
- Fixed "required" validation rule to failure when
fileupload occurred and then the file removed.
# v2.0.4 - February 29, 2020
FormSubmission.jsto properly return upload results in submission payloads.
- Exposed new
FormulateForm, an unbound way to set initial values.
# v2.0.3 - February 28, 2020
maxvalidation rule message to output less than or equal to message.
- Re-factored rollup build for minified browser version (formulate.min.js)